Business and Professional Experience
- 20 years of private business marketing and manufacturing experience working with companies such as Frigidaire, Wendy’s International, Apple Computer, Simonton Windows, and Limited Brands
- Currently, employee and manager in a family manufacturing business in Urbana, Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Marching Band 4 year member and 2 year squad leader – snare drum
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration – Franklin University – Dean’s List Graduate
- Past Director of marketing and customer development, Champaign Bank
- Previous partner/entrepreneur in a start-up marketing and design firm in Columbus, Ohio
- Urbana University Adjunct Faculty Professor – College of Business
- Airport Advisory Board member for Grimes Field, appointed by the mayor for 4 years
- Skilled in many forms of computer technology
- Celebrating 15 years of marriage to Lilli Johnson Vitale. Lilli and I are proud parents of four boys.
- Ohio Foster Family – have had 4 different foster children in our home
- Champaign County has been my home for over 15 years.
- Pro-Life - Vice President - Champaign County Right to Life - 7 years
- NRA Pistol Instructor - NRA Lifetime Member - Second Amendment Foundation Member
- Lifetime resident of the Great State of Ohio, grew up in Cleveland and lived in Columbus as well
- St. Mary Church, Urbana, Ohio
- Cub Scout and Boy Scout Leader
- Air Force Marathon runner
- FAA Licensed Pilot, Instrument and Multi-engine rated – AOPA Member
- Currently working on a Masters from Franciscan University, Steubenville, Ohio
- Tend an 8-acre fruit orchard on our property with my family
- 15 years martial arts and kickboxing, Black Belt in Karate
- Accomplished percussionist and professional performer on drum set in various types of music
- Heavy Highway and Building Construction laborer/hod carrier - to pay my way through college
- YMCA Kickboxing instructor, golf, chess, but most of all, enjoy spending time working our land and with my wife and 4 boys.
Above, I just finished the 26.2 mile Air Force Marathon. My gang was there to cheer me on.
Picture below, I am playing the drums in a 40s Jazz Band.